- The truth-about-cub-hunting
- The Truth about Hounds Spreading Disease
- The Truth about Hunts Causing Chaos
- The Truth about Scent Laying
- The Truth about Terrier Men
- The Truth about Trail Hunting
The only trail hunts follow is a trail of lies.
Fox (trail) hunts claim they lay a trail i.e. fox based urine to follow.
This has to be questioned for a number of reasons :
* The UK does not manufacture fox based urine.
* Hunts fail to produce evidence of where they are importing fox urine from or any scents, which once again questions if any of their scent claims are true.
* Considering there are over 250 fox (trail) hunts in the UK all hunting approx twice a week, thousands of gallons of fox urine would be needed, which dismisses their fake claims that they use fox urine or even lay a trail at all.
* Some have now changed their lie to say they now follow a (non-fox) animal based scent. If so, why are their hounds still chasing foxes.
* If they have changed to a (non-fox) animal based scent, this contradicts their other false claim that they are unable to re-train their hounds to follow anything other than fox scents.
* Hunts claimed they have experimented with various fox based scents ie ground up liquidised foxes, until someone questioned where they are getting all their foxes from.
* For example if they really do lay a trail then why do they spend so much time on roads, on railway lines, in dense woods, riding through bogs and over ploughed fields, in peoples gardens, on private property, in areas totally unsuitable for riding.
The truth is fox (trail) hunts don’t lay and follow an artificial trail. They lie so much to cover up their illegal activity, once one excuse has been exposed as a lie they move onto another lie excuse.
Come and join us :
Our FaceBook Group : “Fox Hunting Evidence UK”
Our WebSite : “Fox Hunting Evidence UK”
Our Facebook Share Page : “FoxHuntingEvidenceUK”
Our Twitter Page : FoxEvidence